What Is Pure Nutrition XL Protein Bar?
Pure Nutrition XL Protein Bar is a delicious high-protein, high-fiber bar featuring prebiotic inulin and high-quality milk proteins that are rich in muscle repairing amino acids. XL Protein Bar is also low in sugar and saturated fat, plus it comes in twelve decadent flavors, including Banana Crunch, Cherry, Chocolate Crunch, Chocolate Coconut, Cinnamon Tiramisu, Cookies & Cream, Crème Caramel, Lemon, Orange, Raspberry, Stracciatella and Strawberry!
Pure Nutrition XL Protein Bar is:
- Packed with 21+ grams of quality protein per bar
- Loaded with prebiotic fiber
- Only 270-290 calories per bar
- Less than 7 g of sugar per bar
- Aspartame-free and Acesulfame Potassium-free
- A delicious, healthy, and convenient snack or meal replacement for anytime of day
XL Protein Bar is our preeminent meal replacement food bar and ideal for active individuals, athletes, gym-goer, and anyone looking for not only a protein-rich option for on-the-go, but also a high-fiber option. This makes XL Protein Bar superior to the vast majority of protein bars on the market, which are usually loaded with sugar instead of fiber.
Benefits of Pure Nutrition XL Protein Bar
If you live a busy, active lifestyle, it can be quite a challenge to find healthy, high-protein options that are convenient and that suitable for on-the-go. XL Protein Bar is the perfect option in these instances, as it provides over 21 grams of complete protein in each bar with a minimal amount of sugar, making it a fantastic choice for a healthy snack or meal replacement anytime of day.
Not only is XL Protein Bar low in sugar, but it’s also packed with prebiotic fiber from inulin and digestion-resistant starch from isomaltooligosaccharide. Healthy gut microbiota feed on undigested fiber and prebiotics. As such, by consuming the fiber in XL Protein Bar, you give healthy gut microbes the nutrients they need to flourish.
Moreover, there a large body of research demonstrates the essentiality of protein for supporting lean body mass, recovery, and strength (especially in active individuals and athletes, who tend to need more protein than the average individual).1,2
As such, XL Protein Bar can help:
- Increase recovery after exercise/physical activity
- Support healthy body composition and muscle building
- Decrease muscle tissue breakdown
- Provide healthy nutrients for a convenient, on-the-go meal/snack option
Why Choose Pure Nutrition XL Protein Bar
Many protein bars on the market include large amounts of added sugar and other high-glycemic carbohydrates that rapidly spike blood sugar and insulin levels. The reality is that eating a lot of sugar and simple carbohydrates can lead to insulin resistance, which in turn can cause type-2 diabetes, increase the risk of obesity, reduce satiety signals (i.e. encourage overeating), and make you feel lethargic.
Not to mention that protein bars loaded with sugar merely provide short bursts of energy only to make you crash in the immediate moments after the “sugar high” wears off.
This is why Pure Nutrition XL Protein Bars contain provide a high amount of protein and slow-digesting prebiotic fiber to give you lasting energy (no sugar crashing) and help support lean body mass. Unlike many protein bars these days, XL Protein Bars don’t contain cheap-grade ingredients or harsh artificial sweeteners like aspartame.
For athletes, gym-goers, and active people alike, XL Protein Bars are the gold standard of premium high-protein, high-fiber on-the-go nutrition.
- Lemon, P. W. (2000). Beyond the zone: protein needs of active individuals. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 19(sup5), 513S-521S.
- Reidy PT, Walker DK, Dickinson JM, Gundermann DM, Drummond MJ, Timmerman KL, Fry CS, Borack MS, Cope MB, Mukherjea R, Jennings K, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB. Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. J Nutr. 2013. Apr;143(4):410-6