What is the Pure Nutrition Power Pak?
Pure Nutrition Power Pak is the most complete multivitamin on the market, with over 64 unique micronutrients in every packet to help keep you performing and feeling your best! Each packet of Power Pak contains 8 different pills providing a comprehensive blend of fat soluble vitamins, water soluble vitamins, calcium tablet, magnesium tablet, minerals tablet, antioxidant tablet, collagen and omega-3 essential fatty acids.
You will not find a higher-quality or more valuable multivitamin anywhere else. Power Pak contains bioavailable forms of vitamins and mineral amino acid chelates to ensure your body assimilates and absorbs crucial elements like magneisum, zinc, selenium, and chromium.
Whether you’re a competitive athlete, bodybuilder, weekend warrior, or just someone who wants to support their health and wellness, the Power Pak has you covered from A-to-Z.
Benefits of the Pure Nutrition Power Pak
There’s an insurmountable body of research that shows how dangerous micronutrient deficiencies our towards human health and longevity.1,2 Lacking vitamins and minerals in the diet can prevent growth, repair, and maturation of vital organs and body tissues, leading to serious health consequences down the road and expediting the aging process.3
Pure Nutrition Power Pak takes your ordinary “multivitamin” supplement to the next level by using bioavailable forms of key micronutrients so your body can properly utilize them, making it easier than ever to get your daily fix of vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and other necessary nutrients.
Micronutrients are broadly categorized into three groups: Vitamins, minerals, and polyphenols.
Vitamins are water-soluble or fat-soluble organic compounds that serve as cosubstrates for a myraid of biological processes. Water-soluble vitamins, such as vitamin C and B vitamins, aren’t readily stored in the body whereas fat-soluble vitamins, like vitamin D3 and vitamin E, are.
Pure Nutrition Power Pak provides over 100% of the recommended daily value (RDV) of the essential water-soluble vitamins, as well as a robust profile of lesser-known B vitamins like choline, inositol, and para-aminobenzoic acid. Pure Nutrition Power Pak also contains ample doses of fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin K1, vitamin E, and vitamin A which are crucial for proper bone health, skin integrity, mineral absorption, immune function, and hormone production.4
In addition, Pure Nutrition Power Pak features a complete panel of chelated minerals, such as zinc, iron, magnesium, chromium, and selenium. These micronutrients help support the growth and repair of body structures, such as bones, teeth, and muscles. Minerals also support many physiological processes, such as muscle contraction and nerve impulse transmission, by acting as “assisting molecules” and carrying electrical charges throughout the body.5
Benefits of Pure Nutrition Power Pak supplementation may include:
- Antixodant support
- Enhance energy and vitality
- Support vibrant, healthy skin
- Promote healthy immune function
- Support cardiovascular function
- Help you meet daily vitamin and mineral needs
What Makes Pure Nutrition Power Pak the Best Multivitamin for Active Individuals and Athletes?
Taking one packet of Pure Nutrition Power Pak daily is a convenient, practical, and effective way to help you meet your micronutrient needs. Water-soluble vitamins tend to be eliminated from the body quickly and should ideally be consumed every day. Fat-soluble vitamins should be consumed with meals that contain a fat source, so it’s recommended to take one Power Pak daily with breakfast.
But Power Pak is much more than just a “multivitamin”. You train hard and demand the most from your body, meaning you need more than the average Joe/Jane.
In fact, each ssrving of Power Pak provides 64 distinct micronutrients from high-quality sources. If there’s any single supplement that should be a staple in your regimen, it’s the Power Pak!
To ensure tolerability and compliability, this product is free from iron. Most people do not need to supplement with iron, which may actually be detrimental to the liver when consumed in high amounts.
1. Ames, B. N. (2001). DNA damage from micronutrient deficiencies is likely to be a major cause of cancer. Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis, 475(1), 7-20.
2. HU, R. (2015). Vitamin B12 deficiency. European Journal of General Medicine, 12(3).
3. Wilson, J. D. (1998). Vitamin deficiency and excess. Harrisons principles of internal medicine, 480-488.
4. Holick, M. F. (2007). Vitamin D deficiency. New England Journal of Medicine, 357(3), 266-281.
5. Maathuis, F. J. (2009). Physiological functions of mineral macronutrients. Current opinion in plant biology, 12(3), 250-258.
6. Manach, C., Williamson, G., Morand, C., Scalbert, A., & Rémésy, C. (2005). Bioavailability and bioefficacy of polyphenols in humans. I. Review of 97 bioavailability studies–. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 81(1), 230S-242S.