What is Lean Mass?
Pure Nutrition Lean Mass is an elite weight gainer supplement, featuring a premium carbohydrate blend (providing both simple and complex carbs) along with high-quality whey protein hydrolysate, isolate, and concentrate. The Lean Mass formula is ideal for athletes, gym-goers, “hardgainers”, and anyone else looking for a delicious and simple source of nutrients that will enhance recovery, replenish glycogen, and build muscle. Lean Mass also contains a vitamin and mineral blend, as well as added dietary fiber to help nourish your body with key micronutrients and fortify digestion.
If you are looking to pack on lean muscle and feed your body the quality calories it needs to grow, then Pure Nutrition Lean Mass is for you!
Benefits of Lean Mass
If you’re an athlete, gym-goer, or anyone else who struggles to meet their nutrient demands through whole foods, Pure Nutrition Lean Mass is the ideal muscle-building supplement. Contemporary evidence shows that both carbohydrates and protein have a synergistic action on muscle protein synthesis, working to increase muscle hypertrophy (especially after intense exercise).1
This is why we created Lean Mass - an ultra-premium mass gainer supplement containing the three best forms of whey protein, fast and complex carbohydrates, fiber, and vitamins for helping active individuals meet their nutrient needs each day.
Lean Mass features pre-digested whey protein hydrolysate for rapid absorption, along with whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate to ensure your body maximizes recovery. Whey protein has the highest biological value of all proteins, meaning your body readily utilizes the amino acids for physiological purposes (especially for building and repairing muscle tissue).
Furthermore, research corroborates that consuming a whey protein + carbohydrate supplement after training results in a greater muscle protein synthesis response than consuming only carbohydrates.2 This is where many gym-goers and athletes fall short, as they consume a carbohydrate beverage before and after training but forget to include a high-quality protein source that provides the necessary building blocks of muscle tissue.
Along with enhancing muscle building and promoting lean mass gain, Pure Nutrition Lean Mass features ingredients that are shown to:
- Provide BCAAs that help optimize muscle building3
- Be easy-to-digest and rich in nutrients necessary for gaining lean mass
- Replenish muscle glycogen and speed recovery4
- Promote a heightened anabolic response to exercise5
- Decrease muscle catabolism (protein breakdown), making it beneficial for athletes6
- Give your body essential vitamins that help you function optimally
What Makes Pure Nutrition Lean Mass the Best Gainer on the Market?
Pure Nutrition Lean Mass is the most delicious and elite mass builder available, featuring muscle-building nutrients and ample amount of calories to ensure you stay anabolic throughout the day.
Unlike most mass gainer powders, Pure Nutrition Lean Mass is produced in a cGMP facility using state-of-the-art filtration methods that yield highly purified whey proteins and an unrivaled blend of simple and complex carbohydrates. We also made sure to include a complete vitamin blend to ensure you get essential micronutrients that assist in a multitude of key metabolic reactions.
Lean Mass mixes easily in a blender, with a spoon, or in a shaker cup easy to mix. You can also add it to directly to foods like oatmeal and yogurt for an easy and delicious calorie boost!
One scoop of Lean Mass contains:
- 15 grams of pure whey protein (as concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysate)
- Over 70 grams of premium carbohydrates
- Less than 14 grams of sugar
- Quality vitamin blend
- No aspartame
Pure Nutrition methodically formulated Lean Mass to be an ultra-premium weight gainer by giving you rapidly-absorbing protein and replenishing carbohydrates that your muscles crave before and after an intense workout. Not to mention Lean Mass tastes absolutely delicious in water or milk. You will look forward to drinking this every day!
Who Should Use Lean Mass?
Lean Mass is a the ideal complex carbohydrate and quality protein gainer supplement and can benefit a wide range of people, such as:
- “Hardgainers” who want to pack on lean muscle
- Active gym-goers who want a quick and nutritious supplement to boost calorie intake
- Anyone looking for a source of complex carbohydrates and quality protein to assist muscle growth
- Competitive athletes that want to build more muscle
- Bodybuilders and physique competitors
- Endurance athletes and distance runners that need extra carbs to fuel their training
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I’m lactose intolerant, can I still use Lean Mass?
A: Lean Mass is low in lactose content and may be suitable for those who are lactose intolerant. Pure Nutrition also offers Whey Isolate, Beef Protein, and Pure Whey, all of which are very low in lactose.
Q: When is the best time to take Lean Mass?
A: Since intense exercise and training rapidly depletes muscle glycogen, we recommend consuming Lean Mass before and after working out. You may also consume it throughout the day as a meal replacement or in-between meals to help meet your calorie needs.
Q: What liquid is best to mix Lean Mass with?
A: If you want an extra creamy and calorie-rich shake, we recommend mixing one serving of Lean Mass with about 300 mL of milk. It also mixes easily in water and tastes delicious!
1. Lemon, P. W. (2000). Beyond the zone: protein needs of active individuals. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 19(sup5), 513S-521S.
2. Tang, J. E., Manolakos, J. J., Kujbida, G. W., Lysecki, P. J., Moore, D. R., & Phillips, S. M. (2007). Minimal whey protein with carbohydrate stimulates muscle protein synthesis following resistance exercise in trained young men. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 32(6), 1132-1138.
3. Katsanos, C. S., Kobayashi, H., Sheffield-Moore, M., Aarsland, A., & Wolfe, R. R. (2006). A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism,291(2), E381-E387.
4. Van Loon, L. J., Saris, W. H., Kruijshoop, M., & Wagenmakers, A. J. (2000). Maximizing postexercise muscle glycogen synthesis: carbohydrate supplementation and the application of amino acid or protein hydrolysate mixtures–. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 72(1), 106-111.
5. Reidy PT, Walker DK, Dickinson JM, Gundermann DM, Drummond MJ, Timmerman KL, Fry CS, Borack MS, Cope MB, Mukherjea R, Jennings K, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB. Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. J Nutr. 2013. Apr;143(4):410-6
6. Rodriguez NR, Vislocky LM, Gaine PC. Dietary protein, endurance exercise, and human skeletal-muscle protein turnover. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2007 Jan;10(1):40-8