What is Pure Nutrition CGT Blast Powder?
CGT Blast is a powerful pre-workout and post-workout formula that combines the most important sports supplements: creatine, glutamine, taurine, and fast-acting carbohydrates. These ingredients work synergistically to replenish muscle glycogen, support muscle energy production, and blunt lactic acid buildup, allowing you to perform at a high level for longer periods of time.
Each serving of CGT Blast packs 20 g of active ingredients, including 5 g of creatine monohydrate, 3 g of L-glutamine, and 2 g of taurine. Best of all, it comes in a delicious honey melon flavor and mixes easily in water or juice. Choose from 15-serving and 30-serving options.
How Pure Nutrition CGT Blast Powder Works
Pure Nutrition CGT Blast Powder provides pure creatine monohydrate, L-glutamine, taurine and carbohydrates for enhancing performance in the gym and recovery afterward.
Creatine monohydrate is the single most effective sports supplement available, with hundreds of clinical studies that show it supports athletic performance by boosting strength, stamina, energy, and recovery.1 However, creatine is generally better absorbed when taken with simple carbohydrates, which is precisely why CGT Blast contains a modest 8 g of maltodextrin in each serving. This allows for quicker saturation of muscle creatine stores so you can reap the full benefits of this popular sports supplement.
In addition, L-glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is suggested to be depleted rapidly after intense exercise.2 Consequently, low glutamine levels can impair the recovery process and weaken the immune system. Glutamine is also necessary for protein synthesis and glycogen synthesis, both of which are important for building muscle and enhancing recovery. As such, glutamine is a key component of CGT Blast.
To complement glutamine and creatine, CGT is rounded out with taurine, a non-dietary amino acid that enhances both mental and physical performance. Research shows that supplementing with L-taurine prior to exercise can drastically increase max workload capacity during training.3
Benefits of Pure Nutrition CGT Blast Powder
Given the importance of creatine monohydrate, glutamine, and taurine for supporting athletic performance and muscle recovery, CGT Blast can benefit athletes, active individuals, gym-goers and bodybuilders alike. Benefits of CGT Blast may include:
- Promote muscle recovery and stamina during exercise
- Boost strength and power
- Improve athletic performance and energy levels
- Reduce fatigue after exercise
- Support for healthy immune function
1. Racette, S. B. (2003). Creatine supplementation and athletic performance. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 33(10), 615-621.
2. Keast, D., Arstein, D., Harper, W., Fry, R. W., & Morton, A. R. (1995). Depression of plasma glutamine concentration after exercise stress and its possible influence on the immune system. The Medical journal of Australia, 162(1), 15-18.
3. Zhang, M., Izumi, I., Kagamimori, S., Sokejima, S., Yamagami, T., Liu, Z., & Qi, B. (2004). Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino acids, 26(2), 203-207.