What is Pure Nutrition L-Arginine?
Pure Nutrition L-Arginine Capsules are a single-ingredient nitric oxide booster supplement containing free form L-arginine, a conditionally essential amino acid that promotes blood flow and healthy cardiovascular function.
L-arginine is the original muscle pump ingredient and is often used by athletes, bodybuilders, and gym-goers as a pre-workout nitric oxide (NO) booster. Our L-arginine capsules contain pure free-form L-arginine with no unnecessary binding agents or artificial additives. Since L-arginine is not a stimulant, it can be stacked with your favorite pre-workout supplement for synergistic benefits that will take your training to the next level!
Benefits of L-Arginine
Pure Nutrition L-Arginine Capsules serve as a fast-acting, bioavailable form of L-arginine - the amino acid that your body uses to synthesize nitric oxide (NO). Supplementing with L-arginine before training (especially weight lifting) has been shown to significantly increase plasma L-arginine concentrations and boost NO levels, thereby support better athletic performance.1
L-arginine supplements have been studied rigorously in recent years as this amino acid serves as a substrate for endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). When L-arginine is available in the blood, eNOS upregulates production of nitric oxide (NO), resulting in expansion/relaxation of blood vessels. In turn, supplementing with L-arginine has vasodilating benefits and supports proper blood circulation.
L-arginine also confers general health and longevity benefits by supporting healthy blood pressure levels and immune function.
In addition, more men are resorting to supplemental L-arginine for promoting erectile quality. Several studies have shown that supplementing with L-arginine may provide natural anti-hypertensive benefits and restore erectile function in men with physiological erectile dysfunction.2,3 This effect appears to be amplified when L-arginine is consumed with yohimbine HCl.4
Primary Benefits of Pure Nutrition L-Arginine:
- Rapidly boosts plasma L-arginine levels, resulting in increased nitric oxide (NO) production and enhanced blood flow to skeletal muscle tissue
- Promotes greater nutrient and oxygen delivery during exercise, thereby supporting athletic performance and muscle recovery
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Works as a natural supplement for erectile dysfunction
What Makes Pure Nutrition Free-Form L-Arginine the Best L-Arginine Supplement on the Market?
Similar to Pure Nutrition L-Citrulline Malate powder, our free-form L-arginine powder is produced in the USA in a state-of-the-art cGMP-certified facility that adheres to strict quality control standards. This ensures that you’re getting pure, high-quality, and potent L-arginine in each capsule. Best of all, every serving of Pure Nutrition L-Arginine capsules provides 2,000 mg of free-form L-arginine, making this one of the best values on the market for a nitric oxide booster supplement.
1. Willoughby, DS; Boucher T; Reid J; Skelton G; Clark M (Aug 2011). "Effects of 7 days of arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation on blood flow, plasma L-arginine, nitric oxide metabolites, and asymmetric dimethyl arginine after resistance exercise". International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 21 (4): 291–9
2. Cormio, L., De Siati, M., Lorusso, F., Selvaggio, O., Mirabella, L., Sanguedolce, F., & Carrieri, G. (2011). Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction. Urology, 77(1), 119-122.
3. Siani, A., Pagano, E., Iacone, R., Iacoviello, L., Scopacasa, F., & Strazzullo, P. (2000). Blood pressure and metabolic changes during dietary L-arginine supplementation in humans. American journal of hypertension, 13(5), 547-551.
4. Lebret, T., Hervé, J. M., Gorny, P., Worcel, M., & Botto, H. (2002). Efficacy and safety of a novel combination of L-arginine glutamate and yohimbine hydrochloride: a new oral therapy for erectile dysfunction. European urology, 41(6), 608-613.