As part of the aging process and intense training, joints and soft tissues are susceptible to significant amounts of degeneration from physical and biomechanical stress. As a result, debilitating medical conditions such as bursitis, osteoarthritis, and synovitis become more common.
Needless to say, experiencing joint pain and inflammation greatly impacts your ability to carry out exercise and even seemingly simple daily activities. This is where POWER FLEX can help..
POWER FLEX is a clinical-grade joint support supplement containing a full spectrum of evidence-based ingredients, including Boswellin®, glucosamine, chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), bromelain, and hyaluronic acid. These joint support nutrients work synergistically to fortify cartilage integrity, reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in joints, and decrease arthritis pain.1,2,3,4
Benefits of Using POWER FLEX?
Results you can expect from POWER FLEX include:
What Makes POWER FLEX Better than Other Joint Support Supplements?
Joint supplements are all the same these days - they might help a little in the short-term, but the lasting results are basically nonexistent. POWER FLEX is different from other joint support products as it contains only ingredients that are clinically proven to enhance your joint function and integrity. POWER FLEX is formulated to give you lasting results that you can actually feel!
CLINICAL-GRADE JOINT SUPPORT FORMULA WITH PREMIUM INGREDIENTS
POWER FLEX is a clinical-grade joint supplement containing research-based dosages of premium ingredients that are demonstrated to enhance joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. By supplementing with POWER FLEX daily, your body gets the best joint support ingredients available for comprehensive joint health, pain relief, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
NATURAL ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF, JOINT STRENGTH, & ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT
Let’s be honest: The last thing on your mind is going to be hitting the gym or going for a run outside if your joints and soft tissues are aching, burning, and swollen. Heck, even simple daily activities become a chore when you’re experiencing significant joint pain and inflammation. By using POWER FLEX daily, you provide your body with the best ingredients for arthritis pain relief, anti-inflammatory joint benefits, tendon integrity, and cartilage repair. POWER FLEX is made to help you get back to performing at max capacity and crushing your workouts without any troublesome joint pain and swelling.
CONTAINS EVIDENCE-BASED JOINT SUPPORT INGREDIENTS IN CLINICAL DOSES
POWER FLEX is made with patented, clinical-grade joint health ingredients, including Boswellin®, MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, bromelain, and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients are the strongest, most beneficial joint support nutrients which are shown in clinical trials to reduce arthritis pain, strengthen joints, and bolster cartilage.
MADE IN THE USA IN A STATE-OF-THE-ART CGMP FACILITY
Each bottle of POWER FLEX is made in the USA in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility, ensuring you get a product that is pure, effective, and safe.
Science and Research behind the POWER FLEX Formula
Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, & MSM
Studies suggest that supplementing with a combination of chondroitin, glucosamine, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is effective for joint support by acting to bolster cartilage integrity, reduce inflammatory response, and fight oxidative stress in joints.5,6
Boswellin® (Indian Frankincense Gum Resin Extract)
Boswellia serrata, also known as Indian Frankincense, is a genus of trees acclaimed for its myriad beneficial properties in humans. Sadly, most joint support supplements that contain boswellia have generic extracts with negligible bioactive constituents.
POWER FLEX contains patented Boswellin® which contains >20% total boswellic acids and >10% in the form of Acetyl-11-Keto-β-Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). AKBBA it the most bioactive and beneficial fraction of Boswellia serrata in humans.7
In fact, a recent clinical trial in 30 patients with knee osteoarthritis showed that Boswellin® supplementation drastically decreased knee swelling and pain after two months; patients also had significantly more flexion capacity in their knees and were able to walk further with no pain.8
Bromelain is a crude extract from pineapple fruit that contains several proteases - enzymes that primarily help us digest and absorb protein. But the benefits of bromelain are quite extensive beyond just helping with protein digestion, as clinical evidence suggests it has anti-inflammatory properties in joint regions and can help treat moderate-to-severe osteoarthritis.9 This makes bromelain an elite joint support ingredient.
Hyaluronic acid is an organic substance made naturally in humans and is a major component of synovial fluid which lubricates joints. If your body doesn’t produce enough hyaluronic acid, your joints are susceptible to limited range of movement and pain due to lack of synovial fluid (which helps cushion joints and allow them to move freely). Individuals with arthritis typically have low levels of hyaluronic acid, and research suggests hyaluronic acid supplementation can help restore healthy joint function.10
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. The information presented on this site is not intended to replace advice from your physician, healthcare professional or information found on the product label or packaging. You should always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before taking any of these products, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medications.
1. Towheed, T., Maxwell, L., Anastassiades, T. P., Shea, B., Houpt, J. B., Welch, V., ... & Wells, G. A. (2005). Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis. The Cochrane Library.
2. Kim, L. S., Axelrod, L. J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N., & Waters, R. F. (2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(3), 286-294.
3. Swann, D. A., Radin, E. L., Nazimiec, M. I. C. H. A. E. L., Weisser, P. A., Curran, N. A. N. C. Y., & Lewinnek, G. (1974). Role of hyaluronic acid in joint lubrication. Annals of the rheumatic diseases, 33(4), 318.
4. Largo, R., Martínez-Calatrava, M. J., Sánchez-Pernaute, O., Marcos, M. E., Moreno-Rubio, J., Aparicio, C., ... & Herrero-Beaumont, G. (2009). Effect of a high dose of glucosamine on systemic and tissue inflammation in an experimental model of atherosclerosis aggravated by chronic arthritis. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology, 297(1), H268-H276.
5. Towheed, T., Maxwell, L., Anastassiades, T. P., Shea, B., Houpt, J. B., Welch, V., ... & Wells, G. A. (2005). Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis. The Cochrane Library.
6. Kim, L. S., Axelrod, L. J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N., & Waters, R. F. (2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(3), 286-294.
7. Krüger, P., Kanzer, J., Hummel, J., Fricker, G., Schubert-Zsilavecz, M., & Abdel-Tawab, M. (2009). Permeation of Boswellia extract in the Caco-2 model and possible interactions of its constituents KBA and AKBA with OATP1B3 and MRP2. european journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 36(2), 275-284.
8. Kimmatkar, N., Thawani, V., Hingorani, L., & Khiyani, R. (2003). Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee–a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine, 10(1), 3-7.
9. Brien, S., Lewith, G., Walker, A., Hicks, S. M., & Middleton, D. (2004). Bromelain as a treatment for osteoarthritis: a review of clinical studies. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine, 1(3), 251-257.
10. Wang, C. T., Lin, J., Chang, C. J., Lin, Y. T., & Hou, S. M. (2004). Therapeutic effects of hyaluronic acid on osteoarthritis of the knee: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. JBJS, 86(3), 538-545.