What Is Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites?
Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites are a cost-efficient and practical option for a healthy lifestyle, and can be used in a variety of recipes (or even added to smoothies for a high-quality protein boost). Many people buy whole eggs and go through the hassle of separating the egg yolk from the whites one by one, which can be time-consuming and tedious.
Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites are:
- Packed with more than 10 grams of protein per serving
- Only 50 calories per serving
- Less than 1 gram of fat per serving
- Very low in carbs
- Lacto-ovo vegetarian-friendly
- Safe to consume raw or cooked
Not only are liquid egg whites more convenient than buying whole eggs, they are pasteurized, free from additives, and able to be frozen to extend the shelf-life. Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites are also lactose-free and contain virtually no fat, cholesterol, or carbohydrates.
Benefits of Liquid Egg Whites include:
- Natural source of complete protein (containing all the essential amino acids)
- Easily absorbed/digested and contain minimal fat, cholesterol, and is lactose-free
- Has a biological value of 100 (meaning it is completely absorbed by the body)
- An ideal protein source for those who are lacto-ovo vegetarians
- Can help promote recovery and muscle repair in athletes and gym-goers
- Each bottle of Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites provides the equivalent of the 32 large eggs worth of egg whites (1 kg in weight). A typical large egg contains about 6 grams of protein, 4 of which come from the egg white. Egg whites make a great alternative to milk proteins, such as whey and casein, for those with dairy allergies.
Egg whites are a complete protein source containing all nine of the essential amino acids that promote muscle protein synthesis and inhibit muscle protein breakdown. The typical amino acid profile of egg whites is actually quite similar to that of whey protein (which is generally considered the “gold standard” for muscle building). As such, Liquid Egg Whites are a great option for recipes and smoothies as they can help build muscle, improve recovery, and enhance overall body composition.
Liquid egg whites are ideal for active individuals and those who want one of nature’s most high-quality sources of amino acids. In fact, the biological value (BV) of all proteins is actually measured against that of egg white protein, which has a BV score of 100.
In addition to protein, egg whites contain a variety of micronutrients, including folate, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B12, calcium, copper, iron, zinc, and sodium.
Why Choose Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites
Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites make for a great alternative to buying whole eggs, and they taste delicious when made into an omelet, souffle, or any other recipe calling for eggs. You may also use Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites as a high-protein addition to smoothies as they are safe to consume raw.
Pure Nutrition Liquid Egg Whites are pasteurized and free from preservatives. They should be kept at room temperature for the whole shelf life, but once opened they need to be refrigerated. They may also be stored in the freezer to extend the shelf-life.