WHAT IS L-Carnitine 2000?
L-Carnitine 2000 is a delicious, high-potency liquid fat burner supplement containing trademarked, ultra-premium Carnipure® L-carnitine from the Swiss company Lonza Ltd. L-carnitine is an endogenous molecule known as a quaternary ammonium compound, but often mistakenly referred to as an amino acid. L-carnitine is necessary for transporting triglycerides (specifically long-chain fats) across mitochondrial membranes so they can be converted to ATP (i.e. cellular energy).
In contrast to generic L-carnitine supplements, Carnipure® is the purest and most potent form of L-carnitine on the market and clinically tested as being beneficial for weight loss and mitochondrial support.1
L-Carnitine 2000 is ideal for easy use on-the-go while traveling, and anytime you want an extra boost of energy. Every ampule (25 mL) of L-Carnitine 2000 provides over 2,000 mg of fat burning Carnipure® and comes in four satisfying fruit flavors, including Peach, Lemon, Cherry, and Green Apple. In addition, the Lemon flavor contains synergistic thermogenic ingredients, including Guarana Extract and Green Tea Extract to help enhance performance and increase metabolic rate.
Best of all, L-Carnitine 2000 is virtually calorie-free and contains absolutely no aspartame.
Benefits of L-Carnitine 2000
Carnipure® is a premium trademarked form of L-carnitine that has been studied extensively and shown to be beneficial for a range of applications, such as weight loss, male fertility, athletic performance, healthy aging, and energy levels.2
L-carnitine is an essential biological molecule that helps transport long-chain triglycerides across mitochondrial membranes so that can be oxidized (“burned”) for energy. In other words, L-carnitine is crucial for helping your cells utilize both dietary fat and body fat for fuel, and this can help promote better energy levels and weight loss as a result of increased fatty acid oxidation.
In fact, a recent meta-analysis of nine human studies found that subjects given L-carnitine lost an additional 1.33 kg (roughly 3 lbs) of body weight, on average, compared to those taking a placebo supplement.1 In several of the studies, subjects taking L-carnitine lost upwards of 2 kg (4.4. lbs) more body weight than those taking a placebo. Doses ranged from 1800 mg - 4000 mg per day in these human trials, and it was concluded that 2000-3000 mg of L-carnitine per day is efficacious for enhancing weight loss.
However, the typical Western diet provides a mere 100-300 mg of L-carnitine per day, most of which comes from meat and dairy. Vegans and vegetarians may consume as little as a few milligrams of L-carnitine on a daily basis. As such, supplementing with L-Carnitine 2000 is imperative for getting a performance-enhancing dose of this crucial compound on a daily basis.
Moreover, the majority of L-carnitine stored in the body resides in muscle tissue.3 Supplementing with L-carnitine results in an increased muscle L-carnitine content, which can subsequently enhance athletic performance by bolstering bioenergetic pathways in skeletal muscle tissue, allowing athletes and gym-goers to train harder and longer.4 Hence, most any active individual, such as an endurance athlete, powerlifter, bodybuilder, or gym-goer can benefit from L-Carnitine 2000, especially by taking it before weight lifting and prior to cardio for optimizing fatty acid oxidation and energy levels.
L-carnitine is also beneficial for aging and longevity due to its strong antioxidant properties throughout the body, working to neutralize free radicals and mitigate inflammation.5 In turn, supplementing with L-carnitine reduces oxidative stress and protect cells from toxic compounds that accumulate over time.
Overview of L-Carnitine 2000 Benefits:
- Support fat loss while protecting lean body mass
- Enhance muscle bioenergetics for improved athletic performance
- Works as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Reduces fatigue and lactic acid buildup during exercise
- Stacks well with other pre-workout ingredients, thermogenics, and BCAAs
- Contains high-quality Carnipure® L-carnitine for optimal purity and potency
What Makes Pure Nutrition L-Carnitine 2000 the Best Liquid L-Carnitine Supplement?
Many L-carnitine supplements on the market are underdosed and come in an impractical pill form, which means you have to swallow several large pills at a time just to get an effective amount of L-carnitine. This is why L-Carnitine 2000 is the ideal choice for L-carnitine supplements by providing ready-to-drink
liquid Carnipure® L-carnitine in four delicious fruit flavor options that you can take easily and wherever you go. Moreover, L-Carnitine 2000 is manufactured in Germany in a cGMP-certified facility and contains virtually no calories and is completely free from aspartame.
1. Pooyandjoo, M., Nouhi, M., Shab‐Bidar, S., Djafarian, K., & Olyaeemanesh, A. (2016). The effect of (L‐) carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta‐analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obesity reviews, 17(10), 970-976.
2. Walter, P., & Schaffhauser, A. O. (2000). L-Carnitine, a ‘Vitamin-Like Substance’for Functional Food. Proceedings of the Symposium on L-Carnitine, April 28 to May 1, 2000, Zermatt, Switzerland. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 44(2), 75-96.
3. Feller AG, Rudman D. Role of carnitine in human nutrition. Journal of Nutrition 118: 541-547, 1988.
4. Barnett, C., Costill, D. L., Vukovich, M. D., Cole, K. J., Goodpaster, B. H., Trappe, S. W., & Fink, W. J. (1994). Effect of L-carnitine supplementation on muscle and blood camitine content and lactate accumulation during high-intensity sprint cycling. International journal of sport nutrition, 4(3), 280-288.
5. Gülçin, İ. (2006). Antioxidant and antiradical activities of L-carnitine. Life sciences, 78(8), 803-811.